We have copies available ….
Gloomhaven crushed the competition, picking up Board Game of the Year and wins in five other categories. In fact the only category that Gloomhaven was eligible for that it didn’t win was ‘Artwork and Presentation’.
Here’s the full list of winners:
- Board Game of the Year – Gloomhaven
- 2-Player Game – Codenames Duet
- Artwork & Presentation – Photosynthesis
- Card Game – Century: Spice Road
- Cooperative Game – Gloomhaven
- Expansion – Scythe: The Wind Gambit
- Family Game – Azul
- Innovative – Gloomhaven
- Party Game – Werewords
- Print & Play – My Little Scythe
- Solo Game – Gloomhaven
- Strategy Game – Gloomhaven
- Thematic Game – Gloomhaven
- Wargame – 878: Vikings – Invasions of England
- Best Podcast – Rahdo Talks Through
- Best Board Game App – Through the Ages
Gloomhaven is an absolute behemoth of a game where players go out on adventures, improving their characters through the game’s legacy mechanics that makes permanent alterations as you play. There’s a lot of game to be had.
Gloomhaven won 5 Dice Tower Awards, including Best Game of the Year!
Congratulations to Isaac Childres for winning 5 Dice Tower Awards!
Best Game from a Small Publisher
Best Game from a New Designer
Best Cooperative Game
Best Strategy Game
Best Game of the Year
Only award Gloomhaven was nominated for that wasn’t won was Most Innovative Game, which was ultimately won by 7th Continent, much deserved as well.