Lost Ruins of Arnak
On an uninhabited island in uncharted seas, explorers have found traces of a great civilization. Now you will lead an expedition to explore the island, find lost artifacts, and face fearsome guardians, all in a quest to learn the island's secrets.
Lost Ruins of Arnak combines deck building, worker placement and resource management in a game of exploration and discovery:
- In addition to traditional deckbuilder effects, cards can also be used to place workers.
- New worker actions become available as players explore the island.
- Some actions require resources instead of workers -- building a solid resource base will be essential.
- Limited to one action per turn, players must decide which action will benefit them the most.
- Decks are small, and randomness is heavily mitigated by the wealth of tactical decisions offered on the game board.
- With a variety of worker actions, artifacts, and equipment cards, the setup for each game will be unique, encouraging players to explore new strategies to meet the challenge.
- Become a leader of your own expedition
- Enjoy the unique combination of worker placement and deck building
- Buy equipment to improve your chances
- Explore the mysterious island
- Gather resources
- Find your way to the lost ruins of Arnak
- 1 double-sided main board
- 4 double-sided player boards
- 1 double-sided supply board
- 110 cards
- 8 wooden archaeologists
- 8 wooden research tokens
- 16 site tiles
- 16 idol tiles
- 15 guardian tiles
- 12 assistant tiles
- 18 research reward tiles
- 24 temple tiles
- 5 blocking tiles
- 15 rival action tiles
- 27 cardboard coin tokens
- 27 cardboard compass tokens
- 16 plastic tablet tokens
- 12 plastic arrowhead tokens
- 9 plastic jewel tokens
- 10 fear tiles
- 1 starting player marker
- 1 cardboard moon staff
- 4 quick reference sheets
- 1 rulebook